Where can I find the best logo/graphic designer for $15?

About this gig


Well search no further, because in this very professional Graphic Design gig I will be your very own personal Photoshop Expert.


I have been working with Photoshop for 20 plus years, I work quickly with high stamina for doing big projects on a short time scale. Let's create something cool together! 😎


*PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA INBOX AS THOSE ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED, THANKS!*


WHATEVER PHOTOSHOP EDITS YOU NEED:


http://surl.li/kvaux


✅ Color correction, contrast and brightness

✅ Amazon / eBay Listings

✅ Vectorization

✅ Illustration

✅ Photo Repair

✅ Removing objects or people from the frame

✅ Compositing images together

✅ Cut-outs 

✅ Social Media posts

✅ Recoloring and tinting

✅ Cropping 

✅ Sharpening and Smoothing

✅ Blemish Removal

✅ Banners

✅ Photo Manipulation

✅ Product Photos

✅ Infographics

✅ Logo Design


And so much more!


WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME:


🔥 Quick & responsive

🔥 Great communication

🔥 Amazing quality

🔥 Unlimited revisions


Graphic Design, Amazon, T-Shirt Art, Image, Logo, Business Cards, Flyer, Illustration, Product, Vector, Infographics.


http://surl.li/kvaux